Sunday, May 24, 2009

Week 1 Day 2 and 3

Upon logging in to do week 1, day 3 I realized I did not post about day 2. That was Friday. I did the push ups before I went to work in the morning. I was SO sore from day 1 that I hurt by time I finished the second set. By time I reached the end, I could barely do the 12 push up for the last set! I remained sore throughout the day, then I was pleasantly surprised that I did not feel sore at all on Saturday!

I just completed day 3. The first set seemed easy, then the second set a bit harder, then I really struggled with the last set. Rick did them with me and was teasing me that it was hard. Then at the end said it was easy for him and that I need to exercise more. Needless to say he just took the fun our of it. I can definitely feel the burn!

Week 2 starts on Tuesday! Have a great Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment