Friday, May 29, 2009

Week 2 Day 2

Day 2 went a lot better than I expected. I didn't struggle nearly as much as I did day 1 and I even did 2-3 extra push-ups for the first set. Bella was distracting me and I temporarily lost count and before I knew it I was at 17! The remaining sets went well, and by the end I was able to do the 17 but just barely.

I'm shocked that this was a lot easier than day 1. Perhaps the 3 day weekend spent painting and doing other misc stuff took more of a toll on me than I thought it did. Anyways I'm pumped about this now, thinking I might actually do decent on the exhaustion test after week 2 is up!

I've noticed an increase in my energy level as well. A combination of the push-ups and the elliptical workouts and some healthier eating has done wonders. It's good motivation for keeping with the routine. I also noticed that using my MP3 player on the dog's early am walk helped me keep a quicker pace...thus more of a workout. I feel great today!

No comments:

Post a Comment