Thursday, June 4, 2009

Week 3, Day 1

Last night I completed the first day of week 3. The first couple sets went well. Then after the 3rd set it all went down hill. On the last set of 20 I had to pause for a second because the dogs got in the way and it was so hard to get started again. I was shaking for a long time after completing last night's sets and I can feel it this morning. But it's a good pain and it's worth it!

The elliptical kicked my butt this morning! I'm still trying to adjust to my new schedule and getting out the door on time. I have yet to be successful at that one, somehow when I set the alarm 10 min earlier I still run 15 min late. Today I wasted a few extra min. because Rick left his phone on and had the alarm on and I could not figure out how the heck to turn it off, so I ran that upstairs to him. Then once I got back down stairs I realized that I left my MP3 player upstairs! All in all I wasted 5 min before I actually got going on the elliptical. But I got on and it kicked my butt and all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment