Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Week 5 - fail

I failed week 5 as I got totally wrapped up in getting the house ready for our party on the 20th. I have not picked them back up this week as I'm now preoccupied with getting ready for my trip up north. I leave on Wednesday and return on Monday. I know that I will not be doing push-ups during this trip as I tend to be busy the entire time I'm visiting. Therefore, I'm taking this week off too and will resume on Tuesday the 30th starting with a redo of week 4. I felt like I struggled with that week and even though my exhaustion test proved I was still on the right track I just feel as though repeating that week (especially with the 2 week break in there) would be better than going on with things. I also haven't done my elliptical workouts yet this week. I haven't been getting good sleep and when that happens it's SO hard to get moving! However, I have been keeping up with the dog's exercise routine of an AM walk and an evening hour or so at the dog park.

No comments:

Post a Comment