Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Week 4

I noticed I've fallen a bit behind on my blogging lately. I think I will cut back to doing weekly updates on day 1 of the new week. I've found that week 3 got harder and harder for me as the days go on. Week 1 and 2 didn't seem as hard to me! But I've been able to complete the weeks and started week 4 last night.

I thought I wasn't going to make it and I should move down to column 2 instead of 3. Then I decided to take a little bit longer break in between the sets. The first 3 sets were HARD! I thought I wasn't going to make it. So I decided to get up let the dogs out, and rest for a couple min before doing the 4th set of 21. It worked like a charm! I was able to do that set much better and I felt as though I could make it to the last set.

So before the 5th set I let the dogs in, did a couple mini tasks and came back (no more than a 5 min break if even). The first 12 or so were ok, then it went downhill. By 20 I had to keep thinking come on you can do it over and over. By the last 5 or so I was shaking and weak, but in the end I did all 32!! What an accomplishment for me to push myself through it.

Turns out doing Biggest Loser Weight loss Yoga the next morning was not such a good idea as my arms were not happy doing more strength exercises. But I got through that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment